SJU offers a full range of tax services. We stay up to date on changes in tax laws and new developments in the tax field. Our
active approach to tax practice is of significant benefit to our clients. Our familiarity with your business and personal
lives makes it possible for us to make a valuable contribution to the estate and trust planning process.
We work with clients throughout the year in providing tax planning services to develop financial strategies that will assist
them in meeting their goals and in reducing tax liability.
- Individual and Corporate tax planning
- Individual, corporate, partnership, fiduciary, non-profit and estate and gift tax return preparation
- Representation before the Internal Revenue Service and state taxing authorities
- Estate planning
We work with you and your attorney to produce a unique estate plan tailored to your particular needs.
- We provide estate tax savings that will benefit your heirs by means of revocable and/or irrevocable trusts, family limited
partnerships and charitable trusts.
- We serve as executors and trustees for our clients, and we prepare the necessary tax returns for the related trusts and
- We prepare reports for beneficiaries and the probate court when it is necessary.
- We work with attorneys who are executors and trustees, to provide them with our experience in preparing estate and trust
Profits and success come with a price - taxation. Our goal is to assist you in minimizing your tax and your tax exposure
within the bounds of the tax laws.
SJU believes that constantly evolving tax strategy needs to be carefully structured and planned and requires periodic review
and adjustment. We take this evolutionary process seriously and, as a result, become an important member of your team of
- We implement creative short and long-term tax planning strategies.
- We prepare tax returns for high-net-worth individuals, business owners, start-up, growth oriented and mature
businesses, trusts, and estates.
- We, when necessary, will represent you in any disputes with the IRS and State agencies.